Thread: [REL] Ship Names April 2015
View Single Post
Old 01-11-16, 07:16 PM   #15
tomfon
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 178
Uploads: 4

OK, first of all, thanks for the quick reply.

Now, i've added the Leonidas Class as you've advised me to do so. I updated my personnel files via SH3Cmdr but i didn't see any change ; it still shows us M02X. But this maybe due to the way SH3Cmdr works. It is probable that it will be displayed correctly next time i sink a M02X. I've gone through the listings of English Names.cfg. There is no other identical entry. Is there any other .cfg file i should check?

P.S. It is not a big deal if a type of ship doesn't show up correctly. Sorry to bother you. I was just curious to find out what happened. Too many mods, too many files altered. Sometimes it is easy to get carried away and mess (hopefully only) a few things up. I'm too tired to wait for the museum to load right now but i will check if it shows up correctly there, tomorrow. It is 02.16am here... Thanks, mate.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

Mods for SH3
tomfon is offline   Reply With Quote