View Single Post
Old 06-11-13, 03:03 PM   #68
Montekidlo
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpt. Lehmann View Post

Whatever it was, just take a breath and go hunting. It isn't like some government agency is mandating that you install makman94's mod. So its all cool.
Of course it is not, but common from when it is banned to speak up your mind, despite it is not the thing that moderator, especially makman94 would like to hear ?

Lemona posted a screenshot and makman94 already gone wild interpretating things in his mind as an attack! This is just sick!

If this is all about community welfare just to say good and positive things, no negative remarks because some too sensitive individuals can get insulted and leave this place ? if that is the case, I'm not wishing to take part in this surrogate friendly family. I have my own mind an opinion about anything that is going on around me, so why the hell somebody wants to shut me down from expressing it in the first place ?

National security woun't be breached if somebody expressed his opinion, but in this case no opinion was needed - the author himself jumped up into the eyes as he faulty believed he was the one who got attacked in his inadequate reaction.