View Single Post
Old 10-26-14, 03:45 PM   #1028
Pigmachine
Seaman

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0
Default Just checked their facebook.. Oct 23

http://www.marinesims.de/wbb2/thread...adid=14934&sid
New utilities developed various utilities/tools for silent Hunter III 2014 in preparing for the upcoming SH3 Bigmod LSH3 V6 in the last few years, which facilitate the modding work in dealing with SH3.

Because the release date (LSH3 V6 at the end of this month) unfortunately does not keep, two of these tools are accessible already today the SH3 player community.
Both programs are extremely helpful and save time and Know-How in dealing with SH3 installations players and modders: "SH3 VERSION CHECK"... checked the SH3 version of installation and displays all information about the "sh3.exe".
Thus, it is immediately obvious which UBI SH3 version is installed and is compatible or this version for 4GB-Patch or HSIE patch was already patched.
SH3 VersionCheck was developed by LSH 2013 hermit.

[Damn missed one word.. does not keep is the same as delayed I guess ]

"SH3 MULTICOPY"...kopiert the existing SH3 installation complete and to redefine the "own game store files".
It doesn't matter whether it's "only" to a copy of the original SH3 installation (2.5 GB) or a complex SH3 installer JSGME and one or more large/mods (20-30 GB or more).
The new copy of the game is using new desktop shortcut ready ready to play.
SH3 MultiCopy was hermit 2013 by LSH, Nicole & Blueduck.

(google translated)

and from 24 december 2012

mainly:

"The most extensive changes are certainly at the GUIs, which will exist in the following versions: - LSH3_V6-Standardgui (4:3, set as base integrated) - LSH3_V6-OLC-GUI (4:3, as a MOD can be activated) - LSH3_V6-widescreen-GUI (16:9, as a MOD can be activated) - LSH3_V6-OLC-GUI (16:9, as a MOD can be activated) in addition, it will release on LSH3_V5. 1 custom GUIs in LSH3_V6 design (4:3 and 16:9) for the older computer, type, which can no longer handle the LSH3_V6."

Finally I will be able to enoy this goodie in widescreen, without having my sailors look like sumowrestlers, and the periscope in the correct size!
. at least we can hope, as it's been 2 years since it were supposed to be released

Last edited by Pigmachine; 10-27-14 at 07:00 AM.
Pigmachine is offline   Reply With Quote