View Single Post
Old 07-10-17, 06:41 AM   #4930
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post

One thing to mention, I'm having promising results in getting ships to be heard at most traveling routine speeds by the passive Hydrophone!! This is going to give us the capability to hear all units with the Hydrophone at speeds well below the Half speed of it's Maximum Speed setting. In other words we're going to have a working Hydrophone for all ships at all traveling speeds.....something the stock game hasn't been able to offer!! I'm hoping to accomplish this, and have a better working Acceleration model for the ships! One that takes into account ship turns, as well as jack rabbit starts. It remains to be seen if this can be done but my early testing has proven some good results in both modification issues.
All stock game issues, affecting all mods since 2007. After 10 years we're the first to tackle these problems, which have remained mostly uncommented on by players. So far, we're making progress on most of the stock game issues. Some are completely hard coded and not possible to change.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote