View Single Post
Old 11-28-07, 09:44 AM   #1517
kriller2
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General
Thanks Kriller! Has this new patch incorporated some of your fine work? 'cos hot damn it looks good!
No the ROW textures work good with the new patch, I have added these mods witout any issues:

Try it

But I think LeoVampire have to do some work on ROW's reflections of the subs and ships to make it 100% compatible with the new patch.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeadler
Be aware, we have now a horizon at 20km and the scene.dat is not changed by the patch, it still contains the value 1000 for horzion!

Until this patch that value was multiplied by 8 to get a horizon at 8km (1000*8=8000m). Some mods have changed the value to 2000 to get a 16km horizon (2000*8=16000m). I think the devs now change the multiplier to 20 (1000*20=20000m). If now a mod with its own modified scene.dat is installed, it may work but it could raise the horizon to a false value (2000*20=40000m) with unexpected sideeffects. The same might count on other values in the scene.dat
Until LeoVampire has looked into the above, I recommend everybody to delete the "scene.dat" from the "ROW Sky and Ocean controls/data" before enabling it in JSGME.

If you allready have applied the "ROW Sky and Ocean controls", disable it in JSGME and do the above and enable the mod again.

Allso I wont recomend using the new sub and ship reflections, because it contains the dat file of the ships.

Real Environment mod

and Pacific Enviroments 4 mod

Last edited by kriller2; 11-28-07 at 03:32 PM.
kriller2 is offline   Reply With Quote