View Single Post
Old 08-24-18, 05:00 PM   #537
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Because I do not share Catfish'S populist assessment of the Achse. That website has questionable authors, namely in the branch of climate, and experts you need to get your homework done well in order to challenge them on their own turf, so one always needs to look who is writing and about what. A general condemnation as Catfish posted, only illustrates the fact that him and Die Achse are total enemies to each other. Its just that I agree with quite some stuff they post. Especially articles by Günther Ederer and Gunnar Heinsohn, also often the most entertainingly polemics by Henryk Broder. And one thing is clear. Broder and Catfish have as good a chance to become close friends like Broder and Claudia Roth.

Its not about the place something is posted in. Its the content of the individual article. I know Wedding a bit, and Berlin, I lived there for ten years, went to school there, and after that time repeatedly was in the city for visits, and had friends there and former colleagues, for years to come after I already had left. Its around fourty years that I know Berlin a bit. I know all too well what that man writing this essay talks of, even more sicne the mentioned former colleagues of mine were in the field of social work and psychology, like myself at that time (their expertise trumped mine, however, i left the branch, they stayed with it). The writings were on the walls already 15 years ago.

LINK

LINK2

Nur für euch zwei. Weil ihr's seid.

Last edited by Skybird; 08-24-18 at 05:14 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote