Thread: CAPTOR and RA
View Single Post
Old 12-14-16, 03:23 AM   #1
NiceSub
Torpedoman

Downloads: 66
Uploads: 0
Default CAPTOR and RA

Couple of months I was playing DW regularly with Lwami mod and the stopped due the lack of time but now I am back with RA mod installed.
Before my main platform was the Orion (due the lack of TMA skills; working on it now) and with LWAMI often I used CAPTOR one MAD contact. That always got me a kill or a hit since the CAPTOR after it gets in water would almost instantly fire its torp. Now with RA that was not the case. Last night I have set up quick mission with Orion one easy with truth on to experiment and see how RA changed Orion. I had one sub to sink a Han going flank submerged. Went above it and placed one captor on its path and other one I fired above him but it fell in the water behind him but it was very close.
The CAPTORS for some reasons did not fire on him despite him going flank and close to them. I have read the manual but I cannot understand around CAPTOR segment so if somebody with more experience with RA and CAPTORS give me tips on how to deploy, its presets and such things.
NiceSub is offline   Reply With Quote