View Single Post
Old 12-01-14, 04:48 PM   #279
aotino
Watch

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Here is the announcement placed at other forums to announce the latest scenario and end of a third battleset for my "Indochine War" campaign. Please go to the hyperlink at the end of the scenario to upload the entire previous series of scenarios and battlesets in the Players Db.

End of 3rd Battleset – “Too Few Victories”

This scenario, “Islands In The Stream Pt 2”, is the seventeenth scenario and the last of the third battleset – “Too Few Victories”. The next battleset of the Indochine Campaign is “The Fifty Yard Line”. With luck and some hard work I will come out with the first scenario(s) sometime early next year with a projected series of 10 scenarios. I hope you check in and play.

Thanks,
Alan Caso

The 17th NEW Indochine Campaign Scenario

Islands In The Stream Pt 2

Southwest and Central Pacific:
North of the Solomons:

Federated States of Micronesia:

In the previous scenario, the Allies have taken Majuro in the Marshalls and Betio (Tarawa) in the Kiribati island group. This scenario finds the capitol of Palikir in eastern Micronesia as the target of the second offensive action taken by the allies in the war, and the final stage in securing the disparate island groups of the South Central Pacific - another gamble to free the Islands in the Stream.

Author: Alan Caso

This is the seventeenth scenario written for ANW and HUE using the customized CasoDB. The scenario and database are bundled within the PlayersDB installation file due to its phenomenal popularity and ease of use.

Harpoon3.6.3 users can get the Complete PlayersDB Harpoon 3.6.3 Library
Harpoon ANW users can get the Complete PlayersDB Harpoon ANW Library
Harpoon HUE users can get the Complete PlayersDB Harpoon HUE Library

"Harpoon for Dummies" channel
aotino is offline   Reply With Quote