View Single Post
Old 01-24-10, 12:02 PM   #13
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Seems the DF night was a succes, so why dont we have a team versus team dogfight on fridays?

unfortunate the scripts don't work, unless you program a dedicated server file to recognize victory conditions...and I haven't got a clue how that all works.

so instead, the goal is to accumulate as much points you can per team in a time limit or something, Bases/fleets/etc provide nice point farms.

but instead of having all the aircraft to pick, I divide them in groups for example - all the Bi-planes / All the aircraft till 1939 / All Carier aircraft and so on and on.

The mission will look different too, one has 2 aircraft bases, the other has 2 fleets, the other has 2 harbours or a fortified city/town.

I will pick small/online maps so we don't get lost.

there's one strict rule....when we dogfight the External death camera mod is turned off, to make it a fair fight and we'll have to decide either to defend or go offensive or divide roles in a team.
when we discover you have it turned on, you and your team are..disqualified and ofcourse the offender banned for the next Dogfight Friday

how does it sound?
Monday - Wednesday : Co-Op Campaign
Friday - Team vs Team Dogfight

HunterICX