View Single Post
Old 08-28-16, 07:59 AM   #1599
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Shay folksh, I've uploaded two revised versions of files to the Google Drive, under WIP / Propbeanie Spreadsheets: 03SensorsCfgStudywRMSp11.xls and 05SimCfgStudywRMSp11.xls, which both include what Bleiente did in his Sensors Patch v1.1 for use with his Ralles Mod Soup, in order to modify TMO / RSRDC. There were no changes to the Contacts.cfg

I have not attempted to spreadsheet the Sensors_sub_US.sim (or the surface ships) files in anything yet, though there are changes in them all... Anybody want that? It'll take a while to do, but is do-able, if wanted...
I say do it. What you're doing will be a great service for all mods to come from now on.

One thing that has always distinguished SH4 modding from other games is that our modding, with very few exceptions, has been non-proprietary, with all cards on the table, all tools available for other modders so that our specific operation benefits the modding community as a whole. That is why SH4 mods are JSGME compatible, no installer programs, no matter how big. Our mods are open for reverse engineering and learning from. We are NOT Electronic Arts with an empire to guard. We are members of an open source community where modders share and the player is in charge.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote