View Single Post
Old 03-14-08, 09:45 PM   #1
JScones
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default [REL] SH3 Patrol Log Editor plug-in for SH3 Commander R3.0

SH3 Patrol Log Editor v1.0.0 (14 March 2008)
Written by Jaesen Jones
Copyright (c) 2008 JoneSoft
Here

DESCRIPTION
SH3 Patrol Log Editor is a plug-in for SH3 Commander R3. It allows you to add unique entries to your Silent Hunter III patrol logs. The unique entries will display in both Silent Hunter III and in Personnel Files created through SH3 Commander.

You must have SH3 Commander R3 installed in order to run SH3 Patrol Log Editor.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Simply unzip directly into your SH3 Commander folder. When you next run SH3 Commander you will notice a new action titled 'Review patrol logs...'. Selecting it will load SH3 Patrol Log Editor.

USAGE
SH3 Patrol Log Editor lists all patrol logs for the selected career. Select a patrol log to view by clicking on it in the left panel. Further instructions on how to use SH3 Patrol Log Editor can be found by clicking on the 'Help' link in SH3 Patrol Log Editor.

When you next create a Personnel File in SH3 Commander...

And when you next check out your log in SH3...

DOWNLOAD

WHERE TO WITH THIS?
The editor is quite basic at the moment, so I have deliberately released it outside of SH3 Commander in order to allow it to be updated as your suggestions and ideas come forward...and my time allows. So, as always, post your feedback here.

I should also point out that if anyone else wants to create an even fancier editor, feel free. I'll happily advise what needs to be done to make it a compatible SH3 Commander plug-in.

And LASTLY, pls keep in mind that this is a post-patrol editor. It allows you to edit your patrol log *after* you have completed a patrol. You will need to record any during-patrol comments elsewhere, say in Notepad, and add to your patrol log via the editor once finalised.

Please Read ( May 28th, 2008 )
In JSc's abscence, Wolfehunter has agreed to host this, mod at the link above.

Last edited by ReallyDedPoet; 05-28-08 at 09:11 PM.
JScones is offline   Reply With Quote