Old 12-06-14, 12:21 PM   #13
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvart View Post
Hi, Makman.
I think you're wrong when you try to teach me understand of my countrymen... especially when they write on russian. Have you understood post on russian?
The council, in post #1032, is absolutely meaningless and demonstrates incompetence of advisor in this matter. He applied (copy/paste) the mod but does not understand his work...
He says that he made the correction of something? What is that?
In my post I softly said:
"Excellent Copy/Paste, bro.
... but Makm has enough skill for original/own actions. "
That means do not give advice if you understand nothing...
but after his post on russian, "I called things spade".
... and enough... I'm tired of the ignorance and incompetence.

Regards.
hi Anvart,

it is being said a million times to people stop posting with other language than english here just for everyone to be able to understand a post.
no, i didn't understand the post of Ahnenerbe but,hey,misunderstandings can happen even between people that speak the same language,i see it happening every day.
i told you that ,from my experience, Ahnenerbe is a man with honor and showed respect to previous moder's work (in a different case than this one here).i am sure that when Ahnenerbe pm you everything will be sorted out.

probably, with ''corrections'' he means that he added the 'Caustics' and 'WaterReflection' effects on sensors's nodes but i am just guessing here ,he will tell you.

i ,clearly , stated that this work belongs to you and i have mentioned a lot of times the necessity of proper and full credits (as i know that it is very annoying not to be credited for your own work) but i can't see any point continuing this case here in Stiebler's thread so i will ask everybody to take it on pms and i am sure that ,soon,it will be cleared.

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote