View Single Post
Old 02-14-09, 05:30 PM   #21
Deep Six
Ensign

Downloads: 104
Uploads: 0

Very nice mod, with many new attractions, but I have seen quite a few texturing/mesh problems...mainly with the new ships and always on the large 16/18" gun platforms..
Some of the barrels have black sections which also continue to the main gun turret.

I'll note which ones for future reference, but a more immediate problem for me is, and I need confirmation from others that this is indeed a bug and not just down to my install. that when viewing ships inside the museum (Japanese I think) I get a CTD...

Now my system OS is Vista 64 bit which is highly tweaked and performs extremely well playing every game I chuck at it, I know that some look at Vista(Pishta), especially the 64 bit ver with questioning looks, but i can play TMO fully patched with no problem..I'm trying to rule out that this is INDEED a bug within the museum that "Might" flow over to the main game....That some models are sending my install to CTD....Anyways I still feel that this is a great mod with oodles of potential and to come from just one person....Kudos to the exceptional work in progress.

Kindly

Deep Six