View Single Post
Old 11-06-09, 10:20 AM   #1520
I'm goin' down
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 813
Uploads: 0
Default Don't think it is a mod conflict

I doubt I have a mod conflict. My mods list is short. It includes (1) EZ Plot 1.0 (mod restores the tails and sensor information), (2) TGT Dials to PK FIX and (3) TGT DIALS TO PK FIX 1.5 (these are the Easy AoB mod and allow me to move the TGT dials on the upper right of the screen), (4) Webster's Better Air Patrols, (5) Webster's Reduced Radio Traffic for 1.4 & 1.5, (6) Radio Station Manager 1.2, and (7) Optics 2 over TM by Werner Sobe. I have also activated (8) TMO_Deckguns M32_Paint, and (9) TMO_ Stern_DeckGuns from TMO 1.7 to 1.8 (I think you know about the last two).

The screen shot that was posted in this thread above shows a night time periscope view. You can barely make out a target. I was getting the same view as I could barely make out targets. It appears the person who posted it and I had the same issue in that regard. I think I may have eliminated that issue with Werner Sobe's mod.

However, the more critical problem was that I was being identified and targeted by the dds with an extremely high rate of frequency and with commensurate, devastating consequences. Eliminating the sim file cfg data folder may have rectified that problem. I played Solomon's Rush again this morning and the dds did not locate me. A cruiser and BB fired at me, but missed. This is a good sign, as if dds do not locate me during a daylight patrol, they will likely miss finding me at night. I can live with that for now. At least I can launch some torpedoes, and it may be that the problem is solved. If not, I will try something else. I could not find the TMO training wheels post by the way.

Last edited by I'm goin' down; 11-06-09 at 04:18 PM.
I'm goin' down is offline   Reply With Quote