Old 03-08-14, 05:22 PM   #43
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRivet View Post
The passport news is interesting.

If it were an act of terrorism, why blow up or hijack the aircraft in the middle of the ocean? Seems you would want to there to be a lot of people see the airplane explode or have them witness some sort of devastating 9/11 type attack in China. Unless they managed to hijack the aircraft and it crashed during a struggle to regain control

I can tell you it is damned hard to get into the flight deck of an airliner without just being let in freely. And i dont know how security is over there but in the US you'd have a hard time smuggling curry spice in your bag or shoes etc let alone an explosive device.

Why no terrorist groups claiming responsibility? they usually claim responsibility for every little thing whether they are responsible for it or not.
If it was a terror strike, then no hijack but a suicide attack, with explosives in hand luggage. Air port security is not flawless. It got reported in our newspapers yesterday that German jihadist mummies used to shuttle between Germany and Syria - with AK47 magazines, ammo and rifle scopes in their suitcases. Repeatedly. Also, many jihadist brides, age as low as 15, are flying to Syria from Germany, to serve as comfort women (and while that is reported over here, media cry crocodile tears about precious jihadist lives being used and killed as cannon fodder by Syrian jihadist veterans. I would say we are lucky they turn out the madness inside of them over there, instead of here in Germany. If they survive and return to Germany with all their additional experience in terror and fighting and indoctrination - then we have a problem with them. Not when they still are easily disposable). But I stray off. Sorry.