View Single Post
Old 10-07-05, 10:32 PM   #6
Damo1977
Captain

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Re: The SS (separated from the Holocaust thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo1977
BAH!!!!!!!PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! 6 foot Aryan volunteers is what we read in Australia (whats that blonde haired blue eyed). That comment makes me so angry, and yet be quiet. I must say Abraham has found the information, but yet not all in my eyes. It is only one sentence, that needs to be said or read. And than ..............
*editor note*
The SS Oath...............That I decided against
'Meine Ehre heisst Treue'. My honor means loyalty. Their slogan and the core of their oath.
Loyalty towards a certifiable painter/corporal who seriously thought that he could rule Germany and conquer the world...
Loyalty to exclude any moral values, mercy, compassion and to follow orders blindly, whatever their content...
With their oath they really sold their soul to the Devil, or at least his henchman, and - sadly - they fully lived up to it...
Abraham, that little corporal or painter could be a hero in the working in the working class society or working man (person to be p.c.). He rose from being abused by a family member, to living on the streets, to regular soldiering, to a leading state politician. Now his political agenda might not have been right, but who could deny that he actually worked his way to that position, by hard work. And he liked dogs (sorry couldn't resist )

anyhow you stated 'they sold there soul to the Devil', doesn't every armed forces member sell their soul to the politics of their country at any time? By accepting orders or taking an oath? A normal person cant govern the politics of their country to their own liking, even in a democracy, so they put up with it and deal with it, in there own way.

\"If man is called to be to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well\"

Martin Luther King, Jr
Damo1977 is offline   Reply With Quote