View Single Post
Old 06-06-16, 01:25 PM   #104
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
Just a point...........it's Websters GFO mod that has the Javelin DD I took the images of a few posts back. Does his mod still change the displacements from stock?
No campaign changes in his Ship Physics mod. But here is the Silent Editor dope on both FOTRS and Webster Ship Maneuvering Fix Javelins. FOTRS is on the left.

Looks like he left the displacement unchanged there. Note that these values come from Webster's Ship Maneuvering Fix, not GFO.

Now, if we use Webster's Ship Maneuvering Fix for stock as the base, here's the ships we will have to add to the mod. I think we only have to worry about small warships DD and smaller. Anything larger is just going to be sailing past us at 20 knots and not stopping for a beauty rest. That leaves us with NCVW, NDA_Sitori, NDD_1936A, NDD_1936B, NDD_1936C, NDD_A&B, NDD_Benham, NDD_C&D, NDD_Kagero, NDD_SU1, NDD_Type7y, NDD_Yugumo, NDD_Zclass, NDE_Akikaze, NDE_Kisarage, NDE_Momi (the ship Lurker forgot to give position info for the nav map!), NDE_Parker, NDE_ParkerII, NDE_PB102......I think that's it!

My spreadsheet with all the ships from all the supermods is in the download area now. Any ships in the mods are in addition to the ones in the stock game. To arrive at all the ships you might see in the mod you have to take all the ships from that mod plus the stock game.

Last edited by Rockin Robbins; 06-06-16 at 01:46 PM.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote