View Single Post
Old 01-28-18, 03:19 PM   #42
TheMP999
Swabbie

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

Thank you so much for the trick, i was unabled to complete the blockade of germany, even with unlimited fuel and unrealistic sensors, first time i got 3 AMC, but time was almost at deadline, so i gone for the carrier, found 2 carrier's task forces (2 separate), sink both of them, sink the ark royal in plymouth and no credit; later i loaded an old save to do that mission from start, all the AMC i sunk gave me no credit, i'm speachless.
Despite this game is almost 8 years old (i'm playing only since a couple o f month) it's still full on bug, the first time you start a campaing, after tutorial you can't accept mission, sometimes sinkings doesn't gave you credits, one time my camouflage disappears on mission, sometimes the sub submerge in the bunker; when the sea deepth is 150 m, all deep i give, the sub goes to 146-148, the only way to come up is to bowballast, and only then i can give periscope depth; the bottom of the sea and ship hittig the bottom is much worse than SH4, why they don't even try to solve problems?
TheMP999 is offline   Reply With Quote