View Single Post
Old 08-25-15, 06:44 AM   #127
trotski00
Watch

Downloads: 579
Uploads: 0

Hi there, first off, let me congratulate you on this mod, yes there are a few bugs, but that always happens in any new programme, the issue I mainly run into is applying the add on dials AFTER the widescreen gui is applied which is a shame as I like the OLC gui, but I don't like the dials up the side, I find them awkward to use, and a bit small too, I'm not as young as I was so my eyesight has been murdered by mass ingestions of Asbach and Uncle Jack, but I am sure as the mod matures, we will be able to make our own additions into the setup ( I hope ) I do have one question though, sorry if I am being a little dense here, when I lock up a target in either UZO or Periscope, I don't get any range, AOB speed info at all ( I don't do manual targeting, not grasped the concept, and I'm totally crap at maths ) so my question is, is this set on manual targeting by default, even if I do not have it selected in the setting menu prior to patrol start......also a clue as to which mods that are available outside of LSH will work ( sound mods etc ) would be helpful....keep up the good work !!
trotski00 is offline   Reply With Quote