Old 01-08-12, 03:50 AM   #1
Sledgehammer427
PacWagon

Location: Drinking coffee and staring at trees in Massachusetts
Downloads: 280
Uploads: 0
Default Recent Forum Changes

Hi everyone!
I know it's a little deserted over here in our little neck of the woods, but I wanted to drop a post and let everyone know what was going on.

A recent suggestion by Skybird and my growing levels of OCD, I was spurred to do some changes to the stickies posted at the top of our forum.

since all of these threads are in their infancies, I ask that you bear with me as I add to them and expand them. By all means, I have the search box ready, if you guys want to see anything added to them, I'll look as hard as I can to add it to it's proper thread.

Fans of Project Zeewolf can find all his threads in the T-34 Versus Tiger resources thread

And I have already broken the bottle on the latest resources thread, for World of Tanks!!! Included is the roster thread and a link for a skins site I found that is more of a database.

So, again, sorry that some of you will be waking up to a revamped forum, but it's starting to look nicer without all that clutter up top, no?
Don't hesitate to suggest things to me by PM, or on this thread, I will listen to every request and do everything I can within reason (Maybe I can get Onkel Neal to throw in a pinup on the Tanksim.com Header! I wish...)

Good hunting!
SH427
V-boat Nutcase - Need supplies? Japanese garrison on a small island in the way? Just give us a call! D4C!