Old 08-09-10, 03:21 AM   #1
Venatore
Admiral

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0
[REL]Venatore's SHV Mod Bunker

[REL]Venatore's SHV Mod Bunker

Venatore's Mission Statement
Create & distribute mods for free to the Silent Hunter 5 PC Gaming Community in order to transform the current simulation from a children's arcade game to a hardcore WWII German U-boat strategic simulation
  • My name is Venatore, I'm an independent modder who started developing & delivering mods to the Silent Hunter III community in 2005. I developed a system on SubSim so as to contain all my my in one thread & this was called "Venatore's Drive Through". In the end I had produced 88 mods in total. These mods encompassed audio SFX files, skinning TGA files on both crew uniforms & the external & internal TGA files for U-boats.
  • I mainly dabble in the audio & eye candy department of the Silent Hunter simulation, I am not experienced enough to create objects within the game itself, I leave that up to the more talented modders of the SubSim community.
VENATORE'S MODDING ETIQUETTE
  • PERMISSIONS:- When delivering mods incorporating other modders work I will ensure that I have sought permission prior to the mod being uploaded onto Subsim. If; in the event that I was unsuccessful in seeking out the creator of the original mod I will ensure that I mention both in the thread & Readme documentation contained within the mod that I state that I was not the original creator of the mod.
  • If you want to incorporate a mod that was created by me I ask that you contact me via the SubSim PM to seek permission.
  • MOD LAYOUT:- I will ensure my mods are thoroughly tested by me prior to uploading so as check that the file structure pathway is correct & compatible with JSGME.
  • LINKED MODS INDEX:- Acknowledgment goes to "Carotio" for providing advice about linking the mod post to the index ..... Thank you "Carotio" with helping me provide a user friendly one-stop mod thread layout for the Silent Hunter V community members.
Kind Regards

Venatore

LINKED-MODS-INDEX
<18>
  1. U-Boat Reports & Returns [R & R] > Post 2.
  2. German U-Boat Crew Language Pack > Post 23.
  3. German U-Boat Hydrophone SFX > Post 28.
  4. German U-Boat Internal Routine SFX > Post 34. [Superseded]:- Unterseeboot SFX
  5. Luftwaffe Combat Radio Frequency 88.00 MHz > Post 41.
  6. Elite German Black & Copper Torpedo > Post 49.
  7. RAF Bomber Command Radio Frequency 77.00 MHz > Post62.
  8. RAF Fighter Command Radio Frequency 66.00 MHz > Post 65.
  9. Silent Seagulls > Post 71.
  10. U-Boat Watch Crew Routine SFX > Post 80.
  11. Unterseeboot SFX > Post 99. [Superseded]:- Unterseeboot II SFX
  12. U-Boat Ballast Tanks SFX > Post 116.
  13. Venatore's Menu Music 1 > Post 142.
  14. U-Boat Propulsion SFX > Post 159.
  15. Ferocious Fire SFX > 179.
  16. Ambient Underwater SFX > 190.
  17. U-Boat Radio Room Telemetry SFX > 195.
  18. Unterseeboot II SFX > 200.

Last edited by Venatore; 10-16-10 at 07:36 PM.
Venatore is offline   Reply With Quote