View Single Post
Old 04-24-19, 01:08 PM   #6
Slyguy3129
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
say whuh?... the "fix" is in the files text-based files, and has been discussed ad infinitum ad nauseum. TMO (Ducimus) and OM (lurker_hlb3) are not our mods to alter. Not our "intellectual property". Anybody can use the files in FotRSU to their heart's content for their own use as they see fit - except they cannot "release" them to the public without prior consent of the team. The "fix" is a complicated process, in which each & every ship in the game had to have adjustments to its dat and sim files. Have at it.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...809#post554809

That was not the impression I got from the guy. That was not his attitude about it.

Why would I do work that's already been done? I'll just wait till you guys finish. And once you do, I'll pack them and release it for people to apply to their mod of choice.

I've already done work helping your mod. I don't intend to do anymore if that's y'alls attitude about it. Got to protect my "intellectual property".

So have at it. Find out why the creak sounds aren't working? I have. And I've fixed it.