View Single Post
Old 10-30-11, 05:42 PM   #3155
Spike88
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

As I'm severly lacking in my knowledge of dropping munitions on enemies(I only really know how to fire the GUA and AIM-9's) I load up the unguided bombs tutorial. I plan on dropping all my munitions and then heading towards the nearest friendly base to practice landing. Fate had other plans.

Here's a shot of an MK-82AIR coming down on some tents. Managed to take two tents out. You can see my other crater which took out a tank in the center of the runway.

As these were my last MK-82AIR's I switch over to the regular MK-82's and get ready to practice CCIP CR 3/9 mode. I come back around and enter a dive, since the piper was looking like it was going to overshoot the target I dropped the dive a little more and released the bombs.

A chain of events flashed before my eyes, first Betty started telling me to pull up, then the release piper went funky, and then there was an explosion, and I was no more.

Here's the aftermath. In the background you can see the two tents my last MK-82AIR took out, in the foreground you can see what's left of me.