View Single Post
Old 07-18-18, 06:42 PM   #30
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Again I dont dont give a rats arse what their religion is or YOUR perception of how religious they are or what websites they post on or frequent. I offered their research opinion which if you read it didn't have jack squat to do with baby jesus ,christianity, six day creation, the flying spaghetti monster or any other religion.
The point was that you accuse "Evolutionists" of having something to lose, but it's obvious that these guys have even more to lose. They have a predetermined agenda that guides everything they do.

You, for your part, don't actually discuss evolution, you start and end bashing it, without any real consideration.

[quote[[/quote]
You didn't immediately start in with mockery and insults?

This was my question: " Prove that I am evolving into something else. Heck I'll make it easier on you prove anything is or has evolved? You came up with the nylon eating bacteria.

Quote:
Ok fair enough, but what of the opinion offered that random selection may not have influenced the bacteria?
It's perfectly fine. I have no problem with educated people disagreeing with each other. It's what makes the world go 'round. It's fine that you want to argue ID vs Evolution. The reason I came into this wasn't your opinion on the subject. I've said many times that I don't even claim to be right. In fact I know next to nothing. The reason I came into this was because you didn't start off with a discussion, an opinion or even an argument. You started off with open mockery and ridicule. Do you deny that?

Quote:
Where? I believe I posted this before
And how does that equate to "My bibles creation timeline of night and day has been viewed by certain sages of bringing order out of chaos."?

Quote:
Who says that?
I was referring specifically to your claim that "That desert sheep herders wrote the universe was created is the current scientific thinking by NASA." When I asked "Who says that?" I was referring to who says NASA's scientists think that way.

As I've said, I don't know if there's a designer or not. That said, while you ask consideration for the Design concept, you don't give that same consideration to anything else. You dismiss it out of hand, with mockery and emoticons. That's hardly the way to have a discussion.