Old 07-18-10, 03:38 PM   #134
Hotmanandre
Sparky

Downloads: 194
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGR1 View Post
Thanks, Hotmanandre!

So, ASDIC on only a few, then. When in 1944 was the first boat fitted with a set? I'd already enabled it as an upgrade from late '44. I'd made it very expensive in renown to reflect it's rarity.

With regards to the MARS equipment, were the boats upgraded as time went on? Or did individual boats soldier through the entire war with the same type of set it had at the start of the war?

Nice skins!

I look forward to them when their available!

I've developed a soft spot for Shch type, so having two variants is great! Are there any plans to do the Series X? Or was that more common in the Northern/Black Sea Fleets than the Baltic?

One thing that's driving me nuts is the lack of good information in English! Relying on a translator means I miss a proper understanding of some of the more technical terms.

Oh, I'm not sure if the BfB team is aware of this, but the German Type 39 torpedo boat does somersaults through the air when you torpedo it!!! Very funny to see, but I get a CTD not long after sinking one.

Mike.
Work boils will be and SH-X series in general is planned all classes of the Soviet submarines. Now there is a work on Northern theatre of operations and after Black sea and then we will gather all in one big Adon!!!