View Single Post
Old 07-12-08, 10:25 AM   #15
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishigami
There is this silhouette picture in the torpedo, crew and damage control screen. The stern and bow was cut off and it was a bit too deep. Maybe my resolution (1280x1024) is at fault, I don’t know. Any way I resized the ship in the picture and lifted it a bit, that’s all.

Like I said that are just some minor adjustments for myself.
No CTD this far so it’s working for me (atm).

Well good work!
I’m looking forward to your next release or project.
Oh, ok, I thought you meant the screen going into the mission where the pic is pushed down. The pic came from the "NCA_Maya_II_sil.dds" which is in the submarine folder. So you can compare.

I have an unhappy sailor, his feet are no longer in the deck so now he has to shine his shoes everyday.
The 4 inch are off. And the 8 inch is the Deck gun. The flak guns (single 25mm I think) went back where they were, the position of the 4 inch.

Been a little busy lately re-wiring a friends house, so it's taken a while to get this done. Then somewhere I made a mistake and all the guns stopped firing. I couldn't find the mistake so decided it was easier to start over rather than keep looking because the only part I had been working on was making the Turret a deck gun.

You did comment the 8 inch reloads faster than some, the sim file was set for 15 sec but it actually was more like a minute. I realize it takes a while IRL but I changed the setting so it actually loads about the same as the gun in front of it which is faster than real life. But the ones shooting at you are also reloading faster then they should. My other 8 inch were firing about 3 times for every one on the playable unit. So I made the change. I never timed the Spree but it is set for 25 sec.

I left the US 5 inch, it didn't make sense to go back to the Jap guns since they didn't work right. I am going to do some testing and see if I made a mistake but for now they are still US.

I posted a question about the shell, the 8 inch are actually using 6 inch shells. Didn't get an answer yet, so I may just go ahead and try changing it and see what happens. It also doesn't use the HE which the info from Sailor Steve has a website that says they DID use HE and AP and another that is not in game, so I may change that too. If the shell will work, haven't tried it yet.

I'll go ahead and post what I have so far and you can test it and see it works. (but you don't get paid for testing. :rotfl:.)

Edit: I still have been unable to move the bridge due to texute problem. Since it is actually two objects and I don't know 3D modelling I can't get rid of the bars and get it back into the game. The texture always ends up with move vertices than the obj.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote