View Single Post
Old 01-14-07, 07:37 AM   #2
Venatore
Admiral

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0
Elite U-boat Uniform - Black

ELITE U-BOAT UNIFORM - BLACK

• I made this mod so that the U-boat crews in the Silent Hunter III PC game would look elite & professional. The items contained within this mod; are in my opinion, the best looking & most realistic.
  • A large majority of items contained in the mod were created by Fubar. I sought permission from him to alter & re-mod his uniforms. Fubar granted permission & Full credit goes to him for being the originator of the uniforms contained within this mod. I also tried to gain permission to use Knorad Krumm's white cap. I utilised PM, ICQ & email methods, but was unable to make contact with him to secure his permission. In his readme documentation it stated to give him credit if his cap was to be used in another mod.
  • I used Fubar’s uniforms as a base template (starting point); to create the Elite U-boat Uniform series. By incorporating this mod into your game, your crew will be wearing the best officers caps, schiffchen cap, deck gun & AA helmets, leather jackets, shirts, wet weather gear, boots, belts, belt buckles, buttons, German eagles, gloves, trousers, trouser clips, that BDU has to offer the Kriegsmarine U-boat service. Also included in this mod are the best faces, for both officers & enlisted sailors that I could find to merge into this mod
  • An additional uniform has been included in this mod; it is your own personnel U-boat commander uniform, complete with Konrad Krumm's white cap. Please remember that if you use the white cap, all officers posted to your U-boat will also wear the same coloured headdress.
  • This mod is 100% compatible with the GWX Expansion mod & all GWX patch upgrades.
  • This mod should be used in conjunction with JScones Generic Mod Enabler (JSGME).
  • This mod has the correct file structured pathway to be utilised with the above mentioned JScones software product.
  • This mod is zipped with WinRAR.
  • For best results, consider using my "Compulsory U-boat Headdress" mod. This can be located in my modding thread at Subsim.
  • Once again I would like to thank the following Subsim members for granting permission, creating the files contained in this mod or for sending me files that I so desperately need to complete this mod; they are as follows;
Fubar
Konrad Krumm

HW3

Lutzow

Images
x12

Last edited by Venatore; 10-17-07 at 04:56 AM.
Venatore is offline   Reply With Quote