View Single Post
Old 07-01-18, 10:28 AM   #67
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

THE PAWNEE FIRE HAS EXPANDED TO 13,700 ACRES AND 'BROKEN IT'S CONTAINMENT' WHICH WAS AT 73%... THE MORNING AIR OVER MY HOME, APPROX. 25 MILES TO THE SOUTH, IS OVERCAST UNDER A DENSE AND DAMP PALL OF YELLOW SMOKE AND THE WHOLE YARD, ROOTOPS, CARS AND PATIOS ARE COVERED IN THICK DAMP ASH PARTICLES. CLEANING UP THE MESS WILL BE A JOY. THIS FIRE IS NEAR WHERE THE COBB MOUNTAIN/MIDDLETOWN DISASTER STRUCK IN 2015 WITH 50 SQUARE MILE, 1200 HOMES AND FOUR DEAD....TEMPERATURES WILL BE IN THE HIGH NINETYS TO 100 DEGREES TODAY. THE ''NEW NORMAL'' FOR CALIFORNIA HOME OWNERS??!!:
Quote:
Denise Ogle's home along with three others on Wolf Creek Road did not survive the flames. She did hot have insurance and not by oversight. "I couldn't get fire insurance when I moved here. Nobody was giving out insurance," she said.

At least 22 structures have been destroyed.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote