View Single Post
Old 06-25-12, 01:49 AM   #29
Rongel
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 174
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew U-582 View Post
I realy like this mod and have used both versions.
Ive just a few questions. Due to Changing mods all the time
and starting new carears constantly,
I have never progressed verry far with the crew upgrades.
I was wondering does the chief , xo and watch officers ever
progress above level 1 skills and are there any medals for the
crew other than the cross?
Allso,
Just a personal note , i sunk two battleships in scapa flow ,
morale boosted to full. by the time i was out of the port area
morale was down 3 points on all crew. is it possible to make the
"high" from sinkings last longer or maybe the battle stations
penalty not so severe. Just a comment , i know these sort of
systems are all about ballance and what im sugesting might mess
up things later but i thought it was worth a mention.
Thanks!

Been away for a while, but I have a next version coming up, and I think I have already lowered the penalty there. I agree it is now a bit too high. Don't know about the medals, I haven't ever progressed that far in the campaign.

Quote:
So your basically using morale as fatigue right? Since there is no fatigue in SH5 right? I guess thats one aspect i reallly like about SH3 was how you could actually see crew fatigue.....moving them around a bunch was a bit micromanaging...but at least you see it. Wish there were three options for fatigue.......battlestations and/or max repair......normal......max rest or minimal crew. That way you could convey to your XO what you would want without having to micromanage. but I digress!!!
Yep, that's the point! Well actually it kind of combines morale and fatigue together, 70 % about fatigue, 30 % about morale, or something like that

I'm pretty sure that you can use this mod without restarting the campaign. I thought the campaign dialogue changes require restarting, but I was wrong, the changes work like the should. So all seems to be well! Next version coming up soonish....
Rongel is offline   Reply With Quote