Thread: All about EECH2
View Single Post
Old 04-12-07, 06:01 AM   #2
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Theatres: Lebanon, Taiwan, Korea.

Flyables: Comanche, and I bet the other is the Hokum.

In game texts: mimic the disgn of the first EECH

Screenshots: Landscape reminds me very much of updated/modded EECH graphics. Even the very dark colour palette and the problematic contrast at sunset and dawn is present.

I have some doubt that this is a new developed sim, form scratch. I just hope it is not just having collected public mods and having glued them into one piece without asking the authors. And then there is the confusing history concerning release dates, chnage of publisher in last minute (as it seemed), and lacking information since long.

Somehow it all feels very suspicious for me. I hope I'm wrong and I will keep an eye on it. But inside my head, some red lights are blinking.

However, if it all is legal beyond doubt, and if the flightmodel has been very substantially improved, and if the release is not shivering with bugs or will be patched within a reasonable timeframe, I would go for it. I would love to have a solid chopper sim again.

Waiting and checking community feedback once it is out seem to be the option of choice.