View Single Post
Old 06-03-19, 04:32 AM   #5
hauangua
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1333
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackdaw View Post
I can live with the "holes". Already clear that has to do with the individual design of the damage. My contribution was also rather humorous. But in the meantime, I found out that the hydrophone in Type IX D 2 is dead. The pointer is at 0 degrees, the green indicator lights steadily and nothing works.
All US subs as well as type XVIII not only work perfectly in this area. Finally, I decided to completely reinstall. Hydrophon IX D 2 continues dead in the described manner.

I'm using a Win7 HP (64 bit) with 8 GB Ram. Intel i7-2670 QM CPU 2,2 GHZ (6 MB Intel Smart Cache); Turbo 2,9 GHZ, Nvidia GeForce GT 540 M 2048 MB GDDR 3, Laptop at 1366 x 768 with game setting 1360 x 768, due to the fact, that at the correct solution screenshots are sepia and completely distorted.

The complete installation is on E:\; only build and used for SH 4.
Large adress is activated.

Activated Mod-list:

The "units extension mod" only affects two tanks; propbeanie knows what is meant. JoC Haifisch is rarely worn and has never caused problems. The same with TSW snorkel mod. The 3000 y bearing tool is reduced to to the two German boats and yes, here as with the follwing Last Commands JSGME gives an error report that ultimate had just changed the affected files. Last Commands changes the command.cfg according to my ideas.

At last: I cannot remember if I ran the game with intel or nvidia when making the pictures of the holes. The hydrophone is dead when using both.
Since fotrsu is still in the "beta" phase, it is recommended not to add external Mods ...