View Single Post
Old 03-26-19, 04:36 PM   #7857
TS13
Seaman

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
vid card question: i would think that you cannot determine which of the two chips you can use for any one application BUT (big but) there may be a windows-option that allows that. i will step aside if any others have more experience in this issue.

NVIDIA control panel allows me to choose. I think I should go with the integrated card (the NVIDIA high performance card generally pulls more current in, raising temperatures), I just thought I should ask in case you guys have a different opinion.

Quote:
black dots question: not sure what you mean. can you explain in a bit more detail?
When "No map contacts updates" is left unchecked in gameplay options, the stock game shows ship sillohuettes on the nav map, mentions speed, direction, and shows enemies in red and friendlies in blue. As this is not very realistic, TMO replaced all that with black dots and no further information. I was wondering if you guys can add back the option to have full info on the nav map. I am especially interested in seeing the colors (not so much the sillouettes or the other info).

PS. Also, please pay attention to what I wrote about the compass/torpedo panel overlap. Both periscope screens do not show well on my tiny laptop screen. If none of you are playing on a small screen, maybe you haven't noticed the problem. The periscope apertures are slightly larger than my screen, and the compass gauge overlaps with the torpedo panel. On any resolution.

84% Realism

Last edited by TS13; 03-26-19 at 05:39 PM.
TS13 is offline   Reply With Quote