View Single Post
Old 03-04-10, 12:05 AM   #71
Damo
Captain

Downloads: 248
Uploads: 0

Hi guys, just popped over from the SH3 forum as I play Falcon extensively, have done for many years. For those of you trying to learn the sim, you'll learn a hell of a lot faster flying online with human wingmen where your questions are answered as you put them into practice rather than having to trawl through manuals and online tutorials.

If you own Falcon 4 Allied Force, and have completed most of the training missions in the game but would like to go deeper into what she can do, I'd highly recommend Multivipers. It's THE best place for online flying in AF with lots of helpful people to fly with and have some fun. There's a 24/7 campaign running and we use Teamspeak 3 for our voice comms in flight. The forums are full of a wealth of knowledge from starting her up to performing a multi ship tactical airbase strike. Let me emphasize though that Multivipers is NOT a wing, or squadron, it was set up so people could come and fly together at their leisure, without having to commit to minimum flights or times and dates.

You are required to be registered on the forums and will need registering on TS3 before you can fly and you need to be over 17 years of age. As well as Falcon, we also have guys playing DCS Blackshark, Lock-On: FC, Arma 2, and IL2 '46.

I'm actually a server admin there and will happily make myself available to get you registered and flying, I can even offer one on one training if you feel you need it. We regularly have upwards of 8 people in a single package flying OCA strikes against OPFOR airbases and there really is nothing like it when everyone works together to get the job done.

If you're interested in joining, you can PM me here to arrange a time we can both be available to get you processed or message me at the MV's forums. I go by the name of Nomadic. Here's a link to the forums:

www.multiviper.com

Hope to see you there!!

The owl and the pussycat went to sea in a beautiful pea-green boat.
It only took one T1 eel to convince that boat not to float.
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote