View Single Post
Old 05-26-10, 07:58 AM   #9
fred8615
Saint of the seas

Downloads: 265
Uploads: 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabody View Post
I don't want to burst your bubble, although I did start at 1400, twice I started on Dec 1 and twice I started Dec 2.

So yes it does not start at midnight, so you are correct there, but like I mentioned, when you had the mission written for 1940-1-1 it used the mission date, not the date in the PO.cfg and the message would have been 1.9 years late. So from the testing I have done, it seems to be the difference between the mission start date and the actual start date. Which would could be taken into account in a single mission (quick mission) but not in the Campaign, since they start you when they want to.
I don't know it did that for you. Every test I've run the patrol always starts on the 2nd, at 14:00 hours. In fact, the previous version of my mod, even though it's using the regular war patrols, always started on the 2nd. In either version I'm always told to report to base on the 1st, so you're not supposed to be able to patrol until after that.

Whatever though, I seem to have found a fix that works, So I've remade the mission I sent you, and I'm using time triggers in a few Asiatic fleet missions too.
fred8615 is offline   Reply With Quote