View Single Post
Old 11-21-18, 02:08 PM   #1639
MANoWAR.U52
Loader

Downloads: 97
Uploads: 0

There is absolutely nothing that you exert one could be jealous at, the opposite is true: feeling sorry.

The Ohio campaign was fixed with the hotfix patch #1. People simply can check the post history here to see it is the truth, you yourself posted the hotfix link. I also understand why this ASW detection is happening because of the Nimrod patrol area, no need to panic and boot your photoshop up. I donīt think that placing a tiny patrol area like this right above the player sub is good scenario design and probably wansīt intended by the creator to give such results. Also as RA crack you should know that no matter how modern or quiet your sub is, it wonīt protect you from MAD/SAD detection but I guess this was your way to try to insult me.

I openly admit that I am not good at this mod and probably never will invest the time amount to become ace with its mechanics. I am not sure what caused the CTD thats why I posted my problem here. I gave nobody fault just shared my observations.

But the way you try to desperately gain an edge with your arrogant and psychic post there shows what a sorry guy you are and that there is not much you have to "offer".

I donīt want to turn this thread into a infantile flame war so we leave it be and I have nothing to discuss with your kind.

Last edited by MANoWAR.U52; 11-22-18 at 03:00 AM.
MANoWAR.U52 is offline   Reply With Quote