Old 10-19-18, 02:46 AM   #159
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvar1061 View Post
SHIII GWX3 Reworked Rus 2018

Downloaded and unzipped with 7-zip (http://www.7-zip.org) SHIII_GWX_Reworked_Rus_2018 (6 parts) contains everything you need to play.
A preset SH3 is not required. In the root folder, start MultiSH3 and enter the name of the folder to save (different from SH3, in this case GWX). In the same place, we select the necessary functions HsieOptionsSelector_V16C. Run the game from the patched executable sh3.exe and make the necessary game settings. We leave the game. For SH3 Commander, specify the path to the sh3.exe folder (SHIII_GWX_Reworked_Rus_2018) and configure it for you. All. We play through SH3 Commander! There are archives in the MODS folder. Unpack and read the Documentation.
Is it playable in English and German?

Reworked_Rus_german_Font_fix + h.sie's_SH3Cmdr_en_me nu_patReworked_Rus_german_Font_fix + h.sie's_SH3Cmdr_en_me nu_patchch
PS. The Sea+ folder is not required for mandatory installation. And yet you will have 300 ships out of the possible 500.
Ok, got it working with ARB Wide GUI and all in English

Only thing left over is i still have the SH3 Commander in Russian
I activated the Reworked_Rus_german_Font_fix + h.sie's_SH3Cmdr_en_me nu_patch in my Jsgme, but only game was translated in English.

Any tip to get the Commander in English please?
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote