View Single Post
Old 05-14-17, 11:52 AM   #216
tomfon
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 178
Uploads: 4

Hi JuanLiquid.

If you intend to use Stiebler's version then you have to patch your original sh3.exe file with H.sie's V161B patch-kit first, and then again patch the new sh3.exe file with Stiebler's 4C_161B patch-kit. Stiebler mentions this in the "readme" files.

Other than that, in order to use any of the features, you must follow the instructions provided by their corresponding author, H.sie or Stiebler. This is why you won't find any instructions regarding the activation of H.sie's mods in the documents released by Stiebler. Therefore, if you want to use the Wolfpack mod, then you must edit the Campaign_SCR.mis file per the instructions provided by H.sie.

I am sorry for the extended answer but simply patching the exe files doesn't mean that everything will work as advertised.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

Mods for SH3
tomfon is offline   Reply With Quote