View Single Post
Old 07-24-08, 12:01 PM   #8
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4lt3r
You know, i could put up a ammunition fix patch for this mod. Like 100x more ammo on 5"ers and maybe twice more on the main guns, should be more then enough. :p

Just ask me and it'll be done. But good job on the beauty.

*edit* took my liberty and did already a slight addition to the mod. added whole lotta more ammo to the 5"ers, AA guns and AI 16"ers. To be uploaded the patch.

*edit2* seems you lack my maximum range increase patches aswell, i'll add those aswell.
@Task Force: Hope you like it.

@ Keltos, Thanks for the encouragement.

@ Walter: Thanks Walter (didn't type the numbers, you know how mixed up I get.) I pulled the 5 inch out and added ammo already. But not the AA. I didn't add the ammo to the gunsradar files so it won't conflict with other mods. I try to build the ships so they don't have to be taken out to use another one. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. but I guess an ammo increase isn't going to hurt anything.

Your range fix, I did do a increase on visual range so they fire sooner but don't know about firing range. On the Maya I was taking hits from a Merchant before mine would fire. I would be very interested in checking out your Patches for range. One thing I have noticed, they seem to be a bit more accurate if you set "aim for waterline" stops a lot of overshooting.

@Yamato, I don't know why your ship won't steer, did you put in rudders? Is there a download link, I have not seen it. I will help if I can but I do not have the ship to look at.

@Ivank What do you mean by "Campaign ready" ? It will work but you have to add it to flotillas at US bases and assign missions to it.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote