View Single Post
Old 06-29-13, 01:58 AM   #2153
pokerchiko
Swabbie

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 0
Default Torpedo problem

Hi guys!

Greetings from Croatia.This is my first post and I would first like to thank you all for your great work and for making SH5 an enjoyable experience.
But it seems that I have a problem and couldn't find solution anywhere on this forum.I applied TDW exe patch with DarkWraith's patching ut and checked all torpedo fixes from SHSim_patch and now when I go to training mission (TDW Torpedo tutorial)and set fast 90 attack my every magnetic torp detonates too early and each impact torpedo is a dud.Now I understand that back than torpedo failure percentage was high but since I applied the patch none of my torpedo hits no matter how many of them i fire and magnetic torpedo failure always seems to happen on a same place.And the same happens every time I play the mission.And another thing - I miss when gyroscope is in 0 position,then I open another tube,turn the scope and fire again and ...WHAT??Torpedo starts to follow the target but all of the sudden it changes the course and starts to run in circle arround my U-Boat??
Please help and thank you!

List of installed mods:
NewUI's_TDC_7_4_2_ByTheDarkWraith
Wamphyri's Plane Mod
IRAI_0_0_39_ByTheDarkWraith
IRAI_0_0_39_Inertia_Damage
TDW_IRAI_Inertia_Damage_Test
Trevally Tutorials - All v0.2 (for TDW UI)
Trevally Automated Scripts v0.6
Manos Scopes-patch for 16x9
NewUIs_TDC_7_4_2_Real_Navigation
pokerchiko is offline   Reply With Quote