Old 04-12-17, 02:37 PM   #133
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 275
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudewarrior View Post
Hi Everyone,

I have released a new version of the mod, v2.1. It is in the download section, and there is a link to it placed at the bottom of the first post. If you wish to upgrade from v2.0->v2.1, please follow the instructions in Section 4.3 of the ReadMe. From there it should work just the same.

With that, I believe the mod is finished. Regretfully, I may be finished with SH3 as well. I have a new computer and it seem to be almost too good to run SH3. I use Steam, and I can get it to run with my mod soup, but it crashes almost immediately. In addition, I can't seem to get the Steam version to run with SH3 Commander.

I have a new child, and he is taking up most of my time. Trying to get SH3 to run on my computer seems like it would be a project in itself that I just don't have time for. So I will probably be playing games that I enjoy that are much easier to maintain, because of the time constraints involved.

Finally, if one of the powers that be could update the title of the thread to say v2.1, that would be great!

Good luck to you all!

P.S. I will check back here and there to make sure there are no issues with the mod, and also if someone has implemented a simple Steam solution that works for me, I will hang around. If that all works and I can keep the game from crashing, we'll see how it goes. Peace.

@rude

Perhaps checkout Blitkriegs thread regarding steam installs here;

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=218598

Really hope this helps, we all owe you much. Hope all goes well, if not, thankyou for your contributions

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

Congrats on the birth of the youngun
Fubar2Niner is offline   Reply With Quote