Old 05-20-11, 01:02 PM   #27
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidslotm View Post
Hi JL, Peabody,

Thanks for that, it brings the ports into play for refit, but still no docking, errors are like gnats, if you know what I mean.

But we are getting there, thanks fellas
Ok, when you corrected the Allied_Navalbases.mis it brought the ports into play BUT if you notice it is trying to dock you at Portsmouth NOT Gosport. Since Gosport is your home port, you can not dock at Portsmouth (only refit.)

I moved Portsmouth off into the distance and it works fine for Gosport. So Portsmouth is too close. Delete Portmouth and you should be ok.

One thing I would suggest is when you place a naval base uncheck "delete on last waypoint". Since you did not assign a waypoint, it technically has reached it's "last waypoint". I only had it happen once, but I did have a base that never appeared and it was deleting itself. It only happened once, but it is a possibility.

I did not have time to test any more of the MOD but now that you can dock, you should be able to continue to other stuff.

Must easier to find the problem once I got the files to look at. Noticed it immediately when trying to dock. A few extra sets of eyes make a big difference. I know in the stuff I am working on, I get a 'bug' and look right at it 100 times and never see it.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote