View Single Post
Old 05-15-11, 12:26 PM   #17
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidslotm View Post
Thanks Peabody and JL for all the help on getting WDAD British Campaign running. It took me longer that I anticipated but we are up and running from Gosport and Rosneath. a breakthough.

Now I just got to come up with some missions, near authentic if possible. A problem I never saw is there are no German convoys to sink, I may have to make them up. We will see and I will keep you updated.

thanks again, sid
I need to change a comment I made, I must have been tired!!! For campaign files, you DO NOT need the mission.TSR file for traffic you add to the campaign. You DO need the .tsr file for "PatrolObjectives" files. I must have been thinking you were making more traffic. The TSR file has the mission briefing in it.
Your comment above about adding German convoys woke me up I guess. Sorry for the mixup.

Here is one if you ever find and answer. I notice in stock (and I think TMO) some Partrol Objectives folders have two missions in them. I never figured that one out. On has like "mission name 01.mis and the other has "mission name 01d.mis. And the mission is suppose to match the folder name, so I never did figure out why they are there.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote