makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
Hello,

I'm using OLC 127 core files + Manos Optics x6. Here are my questions :

- how to change icon of ships/airplanes when you zoom in, as it was before in stock game, to see the form of the hull ? It perturbs me a bit ...

- how to allow to draw some things (course, circles, etc.) on the nav map when game is paused ? and also zoom in and out ?

- how to remove the grey transparent background when game is paused ?

Finally, i would like to say a BIG thanks for the outstanding work made by both modders, OLC and Manos. Thank you !
hello Kedras,
for achieving your requests follow these steps:
1. unable Olc's and Manos's mods
2. open files of Olc's mod and go to data/menu/cfg folder.
in there , open the maps.cfg and find the lines (one for the attack map and one for the navigation map) ''SymbolZoom=''.
set there the value 20 to both lines.Save (this will give you the ships's hulls in maps)
3. keep on Olc's mod files and go to data/cfg folder.
in there , open the Commands_en.cfg and go to entry ''[Cmd73]''.
there, change the line ''Ctxt=1'' to ''Ctxt=1,2''. Save and you are done with Olc's mod files. enable the mod again.
4. open files of Manos's mod and go to data/menu folder.
in there open the ''menu_1024_768'' and find the G30 entries.Keep only the first three entries ( [G30 I1],[G30 I2] and [G30 I3] ) as they are and delete all other G30 entries that are below them.Save and enable again the Manos's mod
(the 3 and 4 actions will eliminate the pause shadow and will allow you to draw or zoom the map when paused)

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote