View Single Post
Old 01-10-12, 04:04 PM   #10
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny927 View Post
hi man, very good post, i create a .mis only for try something, and after create a 2 routes and add the section in the campaign.cfg(follow your rules, sections dates etc.) i discover yes it works, my ships are in approch in the right bearing, units and so on, but i have a little problem, i cant plot my course in the nav map, picking a plotter and nothing happens, no lines at all, and when click right button to confirm simply my sub stopped due to last waypoint reached....another thing is when i load a savegame my WO starts yelling all torpedos i've launched, a little freezing, but the big problemm as i said is the plotter tool.

I've tried remove the .mis made by me and all come back to normality....any clue about this?????
It's a bit hard to tell from the information given. You only say you wrote a .mis file, they are all .mis files. Shipping traffic, Patrol objectives, Land units, Single missions, all the files created are .mis files.
Also are you writing a single/quick mission (it is saved in the single mission folder, but is called quick mission in the menu) or are you writing a career/campaign mission? Or possibly a patrol objective?
Any mods?

You said you can't plot the course but it reached the last waypoint, did you create a Campaign mission and leave the players sub in it? I don't know without testing if this will cause the problem you describe but any traffic or Patrol Objectives should not have a player sub in them. It will not let you save without one, so you go to the menu under mission/parameters and remove the player sub, then check "ignore player submarines" and save.

But it is hard to tell what the problem is from the very little bit of informaion you give. Be more specific about what you did.

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote