View Single Post
Old 07-17-18, 07:16 AM   #126
denis_469
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDR DPH View Post
By the time I run really far away (with time compression) and guide my torps back to where the contact(s) were (I can no longer see them and they are no longer on my sonar) the Spearfish are headed towards me in a spread that ensures I will have to deal with at least one or two - even at this distance. Too deadly...

I'm going to have to mod the mod - I just can't win at all after two days retrying the same mission from the autosave. They just can't be allowed to run for 12 minutes at 60 knots-that's almost twice as fast as the Yasen and you can't shake them by dancing. Relentless they are.
In game not made Soviet and Russian anti-torpedo torpedo. First our anti-torpedo torpedo "TT-4" was in 1989 year:
http://sovpl.forum24.ru/?1-4-20-00000051-000-20-0#021
After it Russian sumarines have few more modern anti-torpedo torpedoes. In real live UK torpedo "Spearfish" not problem, so Russian submarines have anti-torpedo torpedoes and modern countermeasuries. If you insert in game anti-torpedo torpedo "TT-4", so you can see that no problem for Yasen submarine.
denis_469 is offline   Reply With Quote