View Single Post
Old 07-18-18, 05:17 AM   #5
silenthunter183
Swabbie

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

I'm really frustrated now.
I started campaing and of course first mission is Baltic Operation. I think "great, easy mission" I even heard that this is tutorial mission for this campaign.
Well, after playing it 3 times, I think it's plain stupid mission. I don't know how to pass it!
Objective: Report/Intercept Polish Taskforce. Well that is not hard, I managed to get close enough to even identify ships of Polish destroyers (V&W class and Gryf Mines placer). Well I even managed to destroy Gryf!
But I don't understand what I should do next - when I'm looking in objectives, I see on going - attack order. What it means? I sunk 1 ship. Almost zero merchant traffic (this is actually pretty understandable, war started and no ships are travelling near frontline.) I got 1 merchant contact but it evaporated (I couldn't mange to track it due taskforce) Otherwise, I think doing "tutorial" mission about killing 2 destroyers is stupid...
I tried sending radio report about taskforce contact. I get answer (Maintain at your own...)

What is the meaning and objective of this mission??????????

EDIT: I noticed that encryption message was sent to me, first time I decoded it wrong (I checked radio message received date instead of date of encryption ) After decoding, order: ATTACK ANY SHIPPING ENTERING OR LEAVING DANZIG BAY. Is this means I have to also attack mentioned taskforce?
Regards.

Last edited by silenthunter183; 07-18-18 at 06:57 AM.
silenthunter183 is offline   Reply With Quote