View Single Post
Old 04-28-12, 10:34 PM   #9
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

the great thing about this game is the never ending modability of it

do what you like and enjoy the fun of doing it and there are always others who will enjoy it too after you upload it to share with us

modding is fun and 90% of it IS easy if you just try it and the other 10% takes a little time and study but its often easier to do things yourself then waiting on others who never completely share "your" vision of how you would like it to turn out.

there are dozens of modders on this site who will take the time to teach you and help you every step of the way and in the end you will have learned very important modding lessons so you can do so many other things you havent even thought of yet because you didnt even know you "could" do this or that

just start a thread asking "how do I completely retexture a ship" and you WILL get the answers you need to learn how to do it, dont ask something like "how do i create this mod?" because something like that is often just too hard to answer a question like that without asking a hundred more questions.

instead ask "how do i create a new battleship?" or "how do i add bigger guns to a ship?"

we can help you step by step so break your questions down into simple stages to get where you need to get

good luck with it

Last edited by Webster; 04-28-12 at 10:48 PM.