View Single Post
Old 10-19-09, 11:03 AM   #941
Carotio
Mr. Bad Wolf

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocky View Post
No offence to your mod dude but you should test 100 times before releasing it. Right now , for me it's crap.I done everything but i keep getting "Failed to initialize 3d engine" all the solutions found on the *net are not making it work so i guess it's the mod fault.

It seems that are a lor of users that are having problems with it. I didnt remember that to happen on GWX. So test it before releasing on different systems not only 3 testers you handpicked. Otherwise you work will stay like 2-3 minutes on my hdd.
This is really not my business, since I didn't do the mod. I just host it. But...

No offence to your intelligence, but HanSolo78 has done this in his spare time and offers this mod free of charge to everyone, and if it does not work for you, it just doesn't give you the right to critize how he got it tested or how it's constructed.
If you don't want it because it doesn't work on your machine, well, tough luck.

Listen to SeaWolf: if it doesn't work for you, then post your pc specs and make a detailed report of what does not work for you, when and where. That's constructive critizism. What you posted, is not.

Have a nice day

Download my mods from SHMF
Follow my photography here
taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle fraais, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo castellano
Carotio is offline   Reply With Quote