Old 04-09-13, 11:54 AM   #4
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Capt. Goose.

Please determine the following"

Where is LTJG Williams being held?

Regarding this charge, charges were filed by Dr. Steve O.L.D {or his office} against LTJG Williams / Article 89—Disrespect toward a superior commissioned officer based on the following statements made to Dr. Steve by LTJG Williams.

"Does LTCMDR Williams get to return to the USS Grenadier or not?!
Uh...

Damn....forgot you were the Office Assistant too...
*strips to underwear*

That's as far as I'll go. If you want more, you'll have to pay.

It's your job because the court appointed you to perform this task.
The Admiral needs an answer. "

The question before this court is did LTJG Williams use the emoticon " ". which along with his statements does indeed warrant the charge of "Disrespect toward a superior"

As to the charge of mental competency, the court previously only charged him of incompetency of combat fitness. If he is found mentally incompetent of the first charge, was he mentally competent generally before the first or second charge? If he was generally competent after the first charge, then this court can prosecute him for the second charge. However, if he again became mentally incompetent after the second charge, even being competent before the charge, is he competent now? If not, he will need further evaluation by Dr. Steve OLD.

Please find out if Dr. Steve did indeed file said charges or if it was done by a member of his office.

Please bring in LT. Les Green for questioning to this court.

It is no concern to me or this court if I have relatives on this base at this time....

Admiral Armistead.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Last edited by Armistead; 04-09-13 at 12:10 PM.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote