View Single Post
Old 04-09-13, 08:52 AM   #2
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

To Capt. Goose.

It has come to my attention that LTJG Eugene Williams was previously ordered by this court to be admitted to Subsim Psychiatric Hospital
to determine "combat fitness". That this court to this date has not received an approval of fitness form as demanded. Please determine
if LTJG Eugene Edwards is still in the custody of Subsim Psychiatric Hospital

Regarding further charges against LTJG Williams by Dr. Steve O.L.D, I hear by order LTJG Eugene Williams to be evaluated by Dr. Steve O.L.D. to determine if he is capable to stand trial regarding charges made by Dr. Steve O.L.D. If LTJG Eugene Williams has been found capable of combat
by Dr. Steve O.L.D, and also found competent to stand trial of the second offense by Dr. Steve O.L.D, I order him taken in custody and delivered
to this court for trial. I then also order counsel on his behalf and appoint Dr. Steve O.L.D to represent him.

I also need you to research the law, if If LTJG Eugene Williams is found mentally incompetent in the first offense, but mentally competent in the second offense, is he mentally competent to face the second offense while being mentally incompetent in the first offense at the same time?

Admiral Armistead

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Last edited by Armistead; 04-09-13 at 09:24 AM.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote